Is Dr. Himanshu M Pandya the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Himanshu M Pandya
Dr. Himanshu M Pandya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Oaks, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pandya is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Pandya has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Himanshu M Pandya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Himanshu M Pandya has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Himanshu M Pandya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 10
Lack of Communication & Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Himanshu M Pandya - Posted on June 15th, 2017
This office lacks communication & respect for their patients. I was given the runaround from the first phone call, but I needed to be Cleared for Surgery, so I was kind of desperate to be seen. If you are anything but Indian they don't really care about you. I am already stresses that I need to have a procedure done & they made it more stressful by telling me things that were untrue. My Surgeon had a nerve of reffering me to him & my feedback is not a good one. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. The office is disgusting & not sanitary, definitely not up to code to be in Business.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Himanshu M Pandya - Posted on July 9th, 2014
Very good exeperience. My wife was suffering from chronic medical condition and after changing so many doctors, he was the one who diagnosed her condition and now she is 80% better in three months. i would strongly recommend this doctor if you need a second opinion or complex medical problem.
about doctor visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Himanshu M Pandya - Posted on May 24th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Himanshu M Pandya - Posted on October 16th, 2010
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Pandya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Himanshu M Pandya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsFLORAL PARK MEDICAL PC, 25720 Hillside Ave, Glen Oaks, NY
Dr. Himanshu M Pandya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glen Oaks, NY.