Dr. Himanshu M Pandya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Himanshu M Pandya?

Lack of Communication & Care

This office lacks communication & respect for their patients. I was given the runaround from the first phone call, but I needed to be Cleared for Surgery, so I was kind of desperate to be seen. If you are anything but Indian they don't really care about you. I am already stresses that I need to have a procedure done & they made it more stressful by telling me things that were untrue. My Surgeon had a nerve of reffering me to him & my feedback is not a good one. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. The office is disgusting & not sanitary, definitely not up to code to be in Business.

Patient

Very good exeperience. My wife was suffering from chronic medical condition and after changing so many doctors, he was the one who diagnosed her condition and now she is 80% better in three months. i would strongly recommend this doctor if you need a second opinion or complex medical problem.

about doctor visit

i do not recommend this doctor to any one. he rushes and he does not spend time to take history and he did not take physical examination and even blood pressure and even weight and height.

Caring doctor

Dr. Himanshu M Pandya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Oaks, NY.