Dr. Himanshu R Patel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Himanshu R Patel?

Not good

This doctor is probably very smart, unfortunately he is poor at human interaction, listening, and diagnosing properly. The man needs a reality check to understand that he is in a service industry, to HELP people. Terrible attitude, and doesn't listen. His staff for the most part is productive, but cold, and I haven't ever had to wait very long in that office. I think the 2 items are somewhat related. I think a lot of these docs nowadays just realize there isn't a shortage of patients, so they just don't care. I honestly wish I had all of the visits with this guy tape recorded so I could share them. Really awful experience with this guy.

beverly hobson

Feel he jumps before accurate testing before diagnosis. Leaves me thinking I have things I an m not sure of.