Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Himanshu H Shukla has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- High Cholesterol
- Varicose Veins
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Failure
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
Showing 5 of 24
I have had three ablations and one cardio version done by Dr. Shukla over the past 10 years. Follow up is usually with his PA whether you schedule your appointment with him or not. I saw Kristen who I actually liked because she was very professional and has a great patient approach. Dr Shukla tends to be more in a rush, not as good patient approach but after surgery it would be nice if he would see me so he can personally see how I am doing and feel like I am important enough to follow up with after surgery. I do feel like he is a very good doctor and feel at ease when he is my surgeon
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shukla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Himanshu H Shukla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiac Arrythmia Institute Llc, 10238 E Hampton Ave Ste 501, Mesa, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Himanshu H Shukla in this video.
Dr. Himanshu H Shukla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.