Dr. Himmat Gill Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Himmat Gill?

Finally Diagnosed

Posted on October 27th, 2017

My sister visited Dr. Gill and he was awesome. He had her medical records and medical information before hand and during the visit he listened , assessed , diagnosed and explained. Very professional office staff and great doctor. Dr. Gill was a blessing to our family. Thanks You Dr. Gill

Posted on March 10th, 2015

He moved offices and did not inform me when I made the appointment. I go to him because I have lupus and RA. It's very hard for me to get around. I went to his first office and saw the sign. Then had to go to the new office. Which made me late and then they took me in later and it was the offices fault. Very disappointed in the way this doctors office is run.

Registered Nurse 20 years

Posted on November 25th, 2014

Other reviews regarding asking this guy questions are spot on! Would not respond to my innocent questions as a new patient wanting to know about methotrexate, further joint damage, side effects etc. Said he could not have me as a patient because I didnot want to do as he said. WHAT? I told him the first Rheumatologist I went to last year told me I did not have RA. I just had some questions about further damage to my fingers and when to expect some relief from the pain in fingers. He then said " I cannot see you as a patient , I am a busy man and cant be expected to answer your questions. " Well I didn';t let the door hit me in the butt. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY SEEING THIS EGOTISTICAL JERK.

Posted on December 11th, 2013

I was treated by a well known medical group that for years completely missed that I had an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Gill has been very helpful and has been very proactive in my care. He is very knowledgeable and has treated my disease aggressively. He is very kind & respectful. I highly recommend him if you have serious rheumatoid issues.

terrible dr.

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

This Dr never really gave me a good look over to check if my ra had damaged my joints or done any testing just said, " I don't think any joints have been damaged". He tried a couple medications that didn't work and basically gave up on me. I would ask questions about my symptoms and problems and he really didn't want to answer my questions. He seemed to just want to walk in look at my chart and send me on my way. He didn't seem to really care for my well being or care to help manage my pain. His staff on the other hand were always nice.

Worst!

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever seen. I walk into the exam room and I tell him what's going on, other than the fact he didn't listen to a word I said, he immediately asks me, "So, have you ever used drugs?" I was in shock. Due to my symptoms, he filled out the blood test form only marking things like: "HIV, Hepatitis C, ect." He did not mark anything on the form for my blood test that consisted of something that had to do with something autoimmune, rheumatoid, ect. Lets just say I was insulted and walked out of his office in tears.

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I went to see this Doctor and had to wait because office was locked and receptionist did not have a key and neither did doctor. I then went in and got back to see doc in about 10 min since I was the only one there. He came into room introduced himself and read my chart asked me my symptoms and then said he agreed with my family doc that I did have fibro and gave me a prescription for neurotin. He did not touch me for trigger points or anything.. He did not schedule me for a follow up!!! I guess I'm to just take pills and then when I run out then call!! Overall experience was terrible!! Go to someone else who CARES!!

Think twice

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Dr. Gill does not like to be asked questions. Was not knowledgeable on current treatments available. Unless you are a subservient woman, I would not recommed.

Posted on July 15th, 2017