Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hina Mahboob
Dr. Hina Mahboob, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahboob is affiliated with Aurora St Lukes South Shore, Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington and Aurora Medical Center Kenosha. She speaks English.
Dr. Hina Mahboob has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mahboob is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora St Lukes South Shore
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Aurora St Lukes Medical Center Inc
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
12 Years Experience
Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Hina Mahboob accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hina Mahboob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.