Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hingson M Chun
Dr. Hingson M Chun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Chun is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children and Pali Momi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hingson M Chun has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Hingson M Chun has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
Dr. Hingson M Chun has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Chun is a optimistic Dr. He helped my dad to have a positive outlook in life. Dr. Chun gives practical advice in addition to exceptional patient care. Other Dr's had little time to listen to my dad's concerns & quickly answered questions, whereas Dr. Chun is a patient listener. He would give well thought out answers & not rush my dad out the door. Overall, our family's experience with Dr Chun has been a very pleasant one!
Dr. Chun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Hingson M Chun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStraub Clinic & Hospital, 888 S King St, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Hingson M Chun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.