Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hiral R Warner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Warner did not help me at all. She laughed at me, made me cry, and pretty much said it was ok for a fragmented coil to stay inside my body. Left the office understanding she was a huge advocate of Essure. If you're looking for an OB to deal with issues caused by the Essure coils, DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! She'll only make you feel worse. Also if you call the main number in shrewsbury, they won't connect you to the Worcester office or are allowed to give the number out. Well, I think patients should have the number to this office and it is: (508) 756-0579
Dr. Warner has delivered both my children and is an amazing compassionate person. I am grateful for everything she has done during my pregnancies and would recommend her to everyone I know. Her staff is also amazing and I have never felt uncomfortable or like I was not being taken care of. I look forward to having more children knowing she is my Dr!
Dr. Warner was my ob for my first child and I am with her now for my second. She is very kind and spends a lot of time with me, answering every question and concern. She's also been very respectful of my choice not to get a flu shot. The only reason I docked her a star is because at my second appointment with my first baby, I became emotional in her office over the natural fears of being a new (and at that time single) mother. Her response to this was "are you sure you want to keep the pregnancy?" This was after I had already heard my baby's heart and seen her ultrasound! Although I was shocked by that response, her other qualities are good.
I had a difficult pregnancy and Dr.Warner made things worse. Nothing was ever explained to me which made everything that was going on even more difficult. She was not understanding and compassionate. Everything she did seemed wrong. I would see specialists and they would even question her...I wanted to switch during my pregnancy but was scared I would find someone worse. I wish I did, I dont think it could have been any worse than Hiral Warner.
20 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1998
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Hiral R Warner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShrewsbury Primary Care, 26 Julio Dr, Shrewsbury, MA
Dr. Hiral R Warner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shrewsbury, MA.