Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hiram A Carrasquillo-Gonzalez
Dr. Hiram A Carrasquillo-Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Carrasquillo-Gonzalez is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center, St Vincents Medical Center Riverside and UF Health Jacksonville. Dr. Carrasquillo-Gonzalez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hiram A Carrasquillo-Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Didn't seem very interested. X-ray tech was completely oblivious to my concerns, and comments about where I felt my pain was coming from. I told her I wasn't very comfortable standing so high up on her podium with the limited amount of weight I could support on my foot. She just kept telling me to turn, slide over, etc. with nothing to hold on to. I feel that the doctor made his diagnosis before he even looked at my X-rays. ( because I'm overweight). I am in excruciating pain to the point of tears at night. My ankle is swollen and puffed up with fluids. Would you say that is tendinitis ? Not.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Carrasquillo-Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Hiram A Carrasquillo-Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJacksonville Orthopedic Institute Rehabilitation Center-San Marco, 1325 San Marco Blvd Ste 200, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Hiram A Carrasquillo-Gonzalez is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.