3.6

Have you seen Dr. Hiram A Carrasquillo-Gonzalez?

Terrible bedside manner. I would not recommend.

He has the worst bedside manner- came in and diagnosed without even looking at records- spent all of 4 min with us and than sent us off for an MRI- never explaining why- we will not return-

Very professional. Successful surgery. Great bed-side manner!

Not very interested

Dr. Didn't seem very interested. X-ray tech was completely oblivious to my concerns, and comments about where I felt my pain was coming from. I told her I wasn't very comfortable standing so high up on her podium with the limited amount of weight I could support on my foot. She just kept telling me to turn, slide over, etc. with nothing to hold on to. I feel that the doctor made his diagnosis before he even looked at my X-rays. ( because I'm overweight). I am in excruciating pain to the point of tears at night. My ankle is swollen and puffed up with fluids. Would you say that is tendinitis ? Not.

Office staff could be a bit more professional

Disappointing

Dr. C was recommended to me. His bedside manner left a lot to be desired. He spent more time talking than listening. I was not impressed.

He did what he said

Dr C diagnosed the problem, said he could eliminate pain and he did. I was a complex patient on Coumadin and he worked well with the hematologist to assure I was anticoagulated properly and followed up with me at post op visits. I am an RN.

OK

not real big on personality. rather than tell me to have surgery, he said he was 50/50 and my choice. if i go to a professional then i expect them to tell me what to do, so a bit annoying so hopefully i made the right choice of not having surgery.

Dr. Hiram A Carrasquillo-Gonzalez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.