Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hiro Huang has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 28
I had very good experience with Dr. Huang previous. He was experienced doctor. However, our waiting time get longer and longer. I found most of nurse can only do paper work other than general medical practice. That means we had to wait hour long for just annual shot. In addition, other doctor in his office has no idea what he talked about except some bad jokes. I have seen the quality start getting worse and worse. By the way, they over charge procedures like flu shot, in advance and claim they will refund when they get pay from insurance. They never did.
Dr. Hiro Huang is a dedicated professional who knows how to be successful and he has been very kind and encouraged to my sons- Steven and Scott.Dr. Huang is always pleasant in his demeanor and possess high level of personal quality and patience. We appreciate that there is always a feeling of warmth, respect, support, and trust from him. I feel lucky to have such as extraordinary doctor like Dr. Huang. We highly recommend Dr. Huang to be your Children's pediatrician.
Dr. Huang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Prince George Hospital Center
Doctors Community Hospital
Laurel Regional Hospital
44 Years Experience
Taipei Medical University
Graduated in 1969
Monmouth Medical Center
Dr. Hiro Huang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHiro T Huang MD PA, 8357 Cherry Ln, Laurel, MD
Dr. Hiro Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurel, MD.