Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita MD
Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Should lose license
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita - Posted on December 15th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita - Posted on August 9th, 2018
This was the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. I was seeing him only because my doctor was out of town and he was to proceed with some tests my physician wanted done for heart concerns. He shared his opinion that he disagreed with those next steps and put myself as the patient in a bad position. He was condescending and told me to use common sense if I thought I was having a heart issue. I am sure all folks who had heart issues if they knew exactly when a risk was happening then it would not be the #1 cause of death which is why you see a doctor at any feeling of concern for heart disease.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita - Posted on December 26th, 2017
Did not take my concerns seriously. Had to beg him to do a urinalysis. No follow up after lab tests.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita - Posted on February 25th, 2017
I had diarrhea for over 2 weeks and worried I had a kidney or other type of serious infection. Did not draw blood or do other tests such a stool sample. Just brushed it off as a virus. I would never see this doctor again. 1 month later, I am still suffering. No call back or follow up from him. I told him I had back pain and thought I might have a kidney infection, he said back pain is not associated with kidney infections, which is absolutely not true.
Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita's office for more information.
110 W Squantum St Quincy, MA : (617) 376-3000
Locations & DirectionsMANET COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, 110 W Squantum St, Quincy, MA
Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.