2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita?

Should lose license

Liability

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. I was seeing him only because my doctor was out of town and he was to proceed with some tests my physician wanted done for heart concerns. He shared his opinion that he disagreed with those next steps and put myself as the patient in a bad position. He was condescending and told me to use common sense if I thought I was having a heart issue. I am sure all folks who had heart issues if they knew exactly when a risk was happening then it would not be the #1 cause of death which is why you see a doctor at any feeling of concern for heart disease.

Very Judgmental, abusive, disrespectful, lack of compassion, does not listen to or try to understand patients symptom's, medical history, refused to accept and read recent ER and specialist MD's diagnosis and treatment, unethical, and a very cruel and out of touch doc. STAY AWAY.

Did not take my concerns seriously. Had to beg him to do a urinalysis. No follow up after lab tests.

I had diarrhea for over 2 weeks and worried I had a kidney or other type of serious infection. Did not draw blood or do other tests such a stool sample. Just brushed it off as a virus. I would never see this doctor again. 1 month later, I am still suffering. No call back or follow up from him. I told him I had back pain and thought I might have a kidney infection, he said back pain is not associated with kidney infections, which is absolutely not true.

Dr. Hiromichi Miyashita is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.