- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hiroshi K Katsumi MD
Dr. Hiroshi K Katsumi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology.
Dr. Hiroshi K Katsumi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hiroshi K Katsumi has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Hiroshi K Katsumi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Hiroshi K Katsumi
I was born in Tokyo, Japan. My family moved to Boston when I was 8 years old. My father is an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) and my mother is an artist (mostly in oil paintings). I have two younger brothers - one lives in Ireland, and the other still in Boston. I have always been interested in medicine. In college I studied at Cornell University in New York. There, I obtained a master's degree in mechanical and biological engineering. I attended medical school at Tufts University. My urologic training took me to New Orleans, then after Hurricane Katrina, to Los Angeles. I ended with a special training at Columbia University in New York for the treatment of complicated kidney stones and voiding dysfunction in men and women.