Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hisham S Elhassan has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
Showing 5 of 16
Not only was he very compassionate with my husband thru everything he was equally there for me. My husband had to come in emergency thru no fault of anyone's. Dr El hassan came in just to treat my husband and said you didn't think I wouldn't be here for you did you? All I know is it was a sigh of relief knowing he was in good hands. He said he won't even know you're here tonight, so go home and take care of yourself and get some rest. Knowing he was in good hands I went home for the night.
Had Dr Elhassan not taken that extra step even after consulting with three other drs (he went with his first instinct)the other drs wouldn't have reacted on what he found my outcome would have been a much more serious case had it not been treated. Cancer removed no other treatment necessary, just routine check-ups!! He's got a gift! And he knows how to use it!! And his wonderful staff is just as amazing! Definitely a class act!!
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Elhassan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Hisham S Elhassan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkview Physicians Group Colon Rectal Surgeons, 11104 Parkview Circle Dr Ste 320, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Hisham S Elhassan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.