Have you seen Dr. Hisham S Elhassan?

Mrs JL

All I can say " GOD BLESS HIM, an exceptional doctor "

wife of Wayne Chapman

Not only was he very compassionate with my husband thru everything he was equally there for me. My husband had to come in emergency thru no fault of anyone's. Dr El hassan came in just to treat my husband and said you didn't think I wouldn't be here for you did you? All I know is it was a sigh of relief knowing he was in good hands. He said he won't even know you're here tonight, so go home and take care of yourself and get some rest. Knowing he was in good hands I went home for the night.

Had Dr Elhassan not taken that extra step even after consulting with three other drs (he went with his first instinct)the other drs wouldn't have reacted on what he found my outcome would have been a much more serious case had it not been treated. Cancer removed no other treatment necessary, just routine check-ups!! He's got a gift! And he knows how to use it!! And his wonderful staff is just as amazing! Definitely a class act!!

Amazing doctor!

Mrs

Always happy & smiling, he sits at the bedside and talked to me, he made me laugh, exceptional doctor

very pleasant doctor, explains things really well, i felt very comfortable with him

Dr. Elhassan has such a nice bedside manner, he made me feel very at ease about my first colonscopy. In 5 years I will go back to him!

Not a good Doc.

I have been in several accidents. I have a high tolerance for pain meds. I had surgery through Elhassan. In the past i have been prescribed 3 times 15 mg oxycodone, and 20 mg oxycodone. My accidents took place in Tampa, FL. Right this moment I am in so much pain, on a scale of 1 to 10, i'd give it a 12, after my surgery he gave me oxycod/apap 5 mg. It doesn't work for the pain! He told me to call if it doesn't. Why?! He didnt give me anything after i called, nothing! I am so dissapointed and disgusted. Never will I return to this doctor. Poor service and the unprofessional way of handling patients. Wow, he just does not care! As of now i will not pay for the services he has done.

Outstanding Care

Pleasant, Caring Outstanding doctorVer handomeThe best in Laproscopic surgery

Dr. Hisham S Elhassan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.

Dr. Hisham S Elhassan Is this you?