Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hisham Essa
Dr. Hisham Essa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Essa is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and Providence Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hisham Essa has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I never write reviews but the amazing treatment I received prompted me to do so. This doctor had the best bedside manner I have ever encountered in an er dr. He was thoughtful and caring while fully explaining my symptoms and diagnosis. The review from another patient I noticed on here must have been from one of the drug seekers I often hear of going to the emergency room for unnecessary medications. Dr. Essa has clearly displayed a manner of great ethic and professionalism. Anyone lucky enough to be in his care should be thankful.
Dr. Essa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Garden City Hospital
Providence Park Hospital
St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- American University of the Caribbean
Dr. Hisham Essa accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hisham Essa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.