Dr. Hisham M Hamza Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Hisham M Hamza?

We love Dr. Hamza!

He is the kindest, most caring pediatrician I've ever met. We found him by accident 13+years ago, when we had a major health issue misdiagnosed & mistreated by a different office. We've been with Dr. Hamza ever since then and our entire family, siblings & cousins, bring their children to him as well. We're truly blessed to have him here in Toms River, I don't know what we'd do without him.

Wonderful doctor and wonderful staff. I have been going to Dr. Hamza for years, he's a one man show. You will always see him. Even on the weekends, he is on call. He knows your child and genuinely cares. Anytime I call for an appointment, I don't even have to say my child's name, she knows my voice and accommodates me in every way possible. They are a great team!

Lucky Kids

My kids are so lucky to have Dr Hamza as their doctor. He is so caring and always there to help. In fact we called him at his home one night and he was so happy we called him and to help. I wish he could be my doctor, lucky kids! :)

Awesome!!!

We love Dr. Hamza!! He is so kind and caring. I love the small office and knowing that my daughter will always be treated by the same person. I wish he was my Dr!!!

Dr. Hisham M Hamza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.