Dr. Hisham Seify Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hisham Seify?

Life changing experience

My experience with Dr. Seify was an absolute delight, he stands out from most surgeons, because he is so passionate and articulate when it comes to his patients and his work. than you Dr. seify.

great experience, great work, great results. Love all of his staff.

Dr. Seify is the best

Brilliant surgeon. I love my tummy tuck, breasts, and arm lift. He even did liposuction under local with no down time with fat grafting to my lips, I went to work the next day.

Outstanding results!

I would highly recommend Dr. Seify; his surgical skills and bedside manner are top-notch!

Dr.T

I loved everything from beginning to end. I wanted more surgery and Dr. Seify was honest and told me to wait I didnt need breast augmentation or implants and if I did really want them after my TT then he would do them. I woke up from my TT better than I have ever from any surgery. He was in contact with me by phone calls, and the office called to check on me. I want to get more done just to have him sculpt me!!!

Love my breasts

Dr. Seify is sooo talented. Love my new breasts!! I feel amazing!! The staff is awesome too. Thank you for making me look and feel beautiful!!

Love my Mommy Makeover

Dr. Seify is amazing. I am so glad I decided to follow through with the mommy makeover procedure (breasts and tummy tuck). I feel confident and beautiful even in a two piece bikini! I never thought I would look this good again after three kids.Thank you Dr. Seify for being a caring, compassionate doctor who listened to me, You have changed my life in a positive way and I look and feel better than ever!

Dr Seifi did a tummy tuck for me. He did an excellent job. No pain. Looks great. Very good job.

Wonderful Experience

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. Everything was as Dr. Seify said. He does impeccable work and his bedside manner is excellent. He is not pushy and never makes you feel like you need work done but is supportive. I always feel very comfortable going there. I highly recommend him. His staff is very courteous too.

Positive experience

I had a very positive experience and would recommend it to all my friends.

Excellent Physician!

I had a great experiencec with dr seify and his staff. Every effort was done to prepare me for my surgery. I specially appreciated his honesty and professionalism.I Highly recommended this practice!

Dr Seify is an AMAZING surgeon!! I got exactly what I asked for. I told him I wanted a natural look and he knew the perfect size for me. The fact that he gave his opinion and said I wanted too big of an implant let me know he really cared. Thank you so much !!