Dr. Hisham Wagdy Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Hisham Wagdy?

Outstanding professionalism, outstanding care

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Wagdy is one of the finest physicians in the area. It was good fortune for my family, that the afternoon of my father's heart attack, it was Dr. Wagdy who was on call and saved my father's life with an emergency angioplasty. This was the beginning of a long relationship with this physician who has been one of the primary doctors of both of my parents who suffer from several heart conditions. Thorough, attentive, kind, with a dry sense of humor, Dr. Wagdy has been spot on with all elements of my parents' care, and I can't recommend him enough as a physician. Additionally, his staff is friendly and organized.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Went to St. Lukes ER with chest pains...right in...excellent care...EKG, blood, etc. did not show a problem with the heart...recommended a visit to a cardiologist. Luckily had Dr. Wagdy. Put me through tests. Asked me if I have had my gallbladder out...said no...and that was the problem...great person!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Dr. Wagdy is an excellent cardiologist in my experience. He listens well, asks insightful questions, is open to hearing a patient's opinion, and seems to care about my overall well being. I am honored to recommend him

Posted on October 1st, 2017