Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hisman H Percival has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Disease
Showing 5 of 7
Percival was called in to do my emergency appendectomy in the very early morning. About midnight. While I was in the hospital, he did not come to see me until the following morning. He was short with me when I asked questions about the surgery saying " I told your husband all this". I felt I was the patient and deserved to have my questions answered by him. I asked him for a pain medication other than Perot, and he told me to take 1,000 mg of acteometaphin or Perot. I had no choice I pain meds I could use. Fortunately the pain quickly went away, and I didn't need anything for pain. 4 Days post I start feeling sick and increasing pain and call his office. I am told I probably caught a flu bug because it couldn't surgically related, but to watch it for a couple days and it it didn't vet better, to call. The pain continued to get worse and then unable to eat or drink anything. Call the office in extreme pain and I am told that there is NOTHING they can do for me and emphasize "IF your pain is REALLY that bad, you need to go to the ER. So I went to the ER. They did their ct scans and blood work and came up with nothing. I was told to go home and take the Percocet I I was given. I called my regular Dr. and their office Dr Percival should be flowing me for this. they call Dr Percival Keri e and tell my regular Dr that there is nothing they can do for me but no e up my post op visit to check my sutures a couple days. But otherwise couldn't tell me. my regular Dr is now following me because Dr Percival washed his hands of me. I am currently being checked for a possible serious infection. I feel like Dr Percival abandoned me.
Dr. Percival is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Hisman H Percival accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSangre De Cristo Surgical Associates Pc, 1600 N Grand Ave Ste 430, Pueblo, CO
Dr. Hisman H Percival is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.