Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hiyad Al-Husaini
Dr. Hiyad Al-Husaini, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Harrison, NY, with other offices in White Plains, NY and Yonkers, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Al-Husaini is affiliated with North General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens. Dr. Al-Husaini has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Hiyad Al-Husaini has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Hiyad Al-Husaini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, NY.