Dr. Ho B Oei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ho B Oei?

He is excellent and more knowdelgeable

Responds to emails very fast, he will give a call and go through lab reports. Discuss about medications indetail. My previous Rheumatologist Dr.Sharadh Lakhanpal that i have been seeing him from past 9 yrs he never even called me ever. Glad I found Dr.Oei.

"Oui" for Oei!

Dr. Oei is a definite "oui!" for me! He's very personable, thorough, and understanding. If you are in the area and looking for a stellar rheumatologist, please make an appointment with him. He trained with the best in the metroplex, and now he himself is the best! If you need a second opinion or if he is your first rheumatologist, he takes everyone at any stage in their treatment. The staff and nurses are wonderful. Definitely a well-oiled machine there at MCNT Las Colinas. Do not wait another day for relief of your symptoms. I recommend Dr. Oei, and I am hard to treat!

Wonderful Doctor

Hands-Off Rheumatologist

I have an existing autoimmune condition and family history of autoimmune arthritis, etc. I seemingly developed autoimmune arthritis, but had "normal" labs. Dr. Oei dismissed my concerns and instead indicated I have multiple different musculoskeletal concerns -- but not autoimmune arthritis. I reported that I was beginning to have symmetrical foot pain. He did not examine my feet, did not even have me remove my shoes! In the months since I fired him, I now have new angles in my right hand and the same daily, symmetrical pain In my hands. Cannot straighten my hands many days. If your labs are normal and your body screams otherwise, find a doctor with curiosity.....who will actually examine your joints.

Great Doctor

Dr. Oei is a great physician. He is to the point but thorough and has really helped my RA out. He's also very nice and doesn't interrupt me when I'm asking or answering questions. Great physician, great person!

Great Doctor

Doctor Oei is a great doctor. He is caring and professional. He will actively listen to you and provide good feedback. He follows up personally with the patients and I always feel like he really cares. He is a doctor you can really trust.

Great bedside manner!

Dr. Oei was so nice and listen to everything I had to say. He understood the pain I have been suffering and really tried to help. I appreciate him telling me to call "anytime" That meant a lot!! when your in pain...sometimes you have questions.

Extremely pleased

Dr. Oei is different than other physicians. While some may just give you the quick run down, barely noticing that you're even there, Dr. Oei's warm personality made me feel like I was more than just another patient. On top of that he was extremely professional and intelligent. He put my disease into layman's terms so that I could understand what was happening to me (I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis). Whatever questions I had, he knew exactly how to answer them. He must have a brain the size of Antarctica. This physician is wise beyond his years and will be my Rheumatologist for the long haul.

Dr Oei is very thorough. He is an excellent dr.