Dr. Hoang Nguyen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Hoang Nguyen?

A very caring and thorough doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is the most caring doctor that I have seen in years. If you have any type of problem, he does everything in his power to make sure you get to the right specialist. He is so even has his staff call me when he thinks I am low on my blood pressure medication. I had something wrong with my lung. My original doctor said it was just a strained muscle. When it did not get any better, she insisted I see Dr. Nguyen. He immediately sent me to have X-rays, and blood work. When radiology called him stating I had a lump on my lung. Dr. Nguyen sent me to a pulmonary specialist immediately. I was very lucky it was just an infection in my lung. His concern and immediate action we all want in a doctor. I cannot praise him more highly.

Disappointed

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Really disappointed. He brushed me off as though I wasn't important. Treated my health problems like a joke, and to top it off he did his "physical" with me standing next to his assistant while she was at the computer billing my insurance - he didn't spend more than 15 minutes with me. What a doctor! Looking for another one now.

Posted on November 13th, 2010

My aunt was sick and needed to schedule an appt and his staff said she would call us back, but until 4:00pm, my aunt still havent got a call back. She decided to just walk in, and finally Dr. Hoang agrees to see her after 45 mins later. She asked for a cold medicine and he prescribed her cough medicine. The next day she got so sick and tried to contact the Dr., but his wife also the receptionist said she would call back and never does. I really dont know what type of ,doctor he is, so inconsiderate, poor bedside manner, improfessional, please dont take your parents or children or anyone there.

Posted on April 5th, 2017