Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hobart W Harris has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Hobart W Harris has the following 12 expertise
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Surgical Wound Infection
Dr. Hobart W Harris has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
This wonderful Doctor saved my husbands life. He has such knowledge that it was like putting someone in Gods hands. He never gave up and always was professional but had such kindness and he is what I call a dedicated Doctor. Without this man taking care of my husband I do not know what we would have done. I have wanted to Thank him but there is not words that I could use to express how much this man meant to me and my children. God Bless you Dr. Harris. We Sincerely will always be grateful to you.
I just want to say that because of r. Hobart Harris I am in the best shape of my life. Just want to say thank you so much! I am getting ready to move and felt that I should let Dr. Harris know that he is the best surgeon I have ever encountered.He has made me whole again. I have lost weight and feel 100% better. So to you and your staff thank you so much.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of California San Francisco, 533 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hobart W Harris in this video.
Dr. Hobart W Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.