Dr. Hobart Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hobart Harris?

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Compassionate, intelligent and knowledgable Dr.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

I had this surgeon at UCSF. He is a miracle doctor...He saved my life.

Wife of patient.

Posted on October 16th, 2014

This wonderful Doctor saved my husbands life. He has such knowledge that it was like putting someone in Gods hands. He never gave up and always was professional but had such kindness and he is what I call a dedicated Doctor. Without this man taking care of my husband I do not know what we would have done. I have wanted to Thank him but there is not words that I could use to express how much this man meant to me and my children. God Bless you Dr. Harris. We Sincerely will always be grateful to you.

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Four doctors told me they couldn't help me. Dr. Harris took my case and went above and beyond. I have my life back because of him.

Best Surgeon

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I just want to say that because of r. Hobart Harris I am in the best shape of my life. Just want to say thank you so much! I am getting ready to move and felt that I should let Dr. Harris know that he is the best surgeon I have ever encountered.He has made me whole again. I have lost weight and feel 100% better. So to you and your staff thank you so much.

He didn't show for my surgery and had a student do it unsupervised.

Posted on June 19th, 2013

He comes off like they Harvard MD I expected. The only problem was I was operated on by a student without supervision. He denied this at my follow up. When I told him that my spouse had asked the nurse to talk to him in recovery we were told he didn't perform the surgery and wasn't even in the operating area that day. We asked if it was possible that she missed him she replied "no he wasn't here and that happens frequently". I wish I had followed some of the negative reviews here and went elsewhere. Post surgery I will have permanent damage and the Hospital was in full cover-up mode. Don't go to him if you value your life.

Very caring and compassionate physician, instrumental in saved my life.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon in high demand

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Outstanding Surgeon. The affiliation to UCSF makes things difficult since it is a teaching institution and you never know who is doing what. He is highly skilled and that is what you really want.

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on September 1st, 2009

Dr. Harris is a true professional in every way. A highly skilled surgeon who is well respected by his peers. This man saved my life by going above and beyond all expectations one would have in a doctor. The top in his field, if you are lucky enough to get referred to Dr. Harris your outlook just got much brighter!!

Do Not See This Dr Unless You Want To Die