Have you seen Dr. Hoda M Hachicho?

Compassionate and warm, even fun!

I appreciated our visit. Seeing a neurologist is risky business,to borrow a term from the movies. But she is warm & encouraging, and I was glad to meet her as a person as well as a physician!

Dr Hoda is a wonderful physician. She is caring, knowledgeable and her manner is the best. I felt like she really cares about the patient. She treated my sister for her seizure issues and sometimes is confused. Dr Hoda is patient. Absolutely highly recommend her.

Stroke Care and Follow up every 6mon

I have been under her care for 5 years. The visits started out with care and concern about my well being and started to decline after about 2-3 years. I don't feel she showed any interest in what I was experiencing with the long term symptoms that the stroke left me with; like deep depression, memory, focus and just losing interest in some things in my life that would normally be enjoyable. The worst part in visiting her every 6 months went like this: "Hi....how are you doing....have you had any more seizures? Has your medicine changed? Tell me about your new meds.... sometimes she says how is your family.....before I can get anything out of my mouth of any concerns I have, I'm escorted to the door and to the receptionist for a follow up appointment!! I really feel insulted, not cared for and most of all where I stand from a medical prospective! I started looking for a new or a 2nd opinion doctor and he could not believe some of the meds I've been on or the whole approach to my with the depression and confusion I've been experiencing! I'm so glad that someone has finally listen to what I have to say and began a game plan! He asked when was the last time I had a EEG? I did not know what that was....but I had my paper work with me and it was when I had the stroke 5 years ago!! Most of the time her response is you'll be fine just exercise and keep busy!!! Now this new neurologist is scratching his head. I am so glad that I don't feel like I'm crazy!! That the feelings I'm experiencing is valid and all it needed from what I gathering is a tweek in my meds! Which I have had a lot of anti-depressant med changes but never considered the anti-seizure med being the problem! I am so disappointed with my care from her and I feel like my life has been on hold because of the side effects of meds like being extremely tired and withdrawn! Just not feeling whole!! This is about the 3rd to 4th time out of 5 years that I have been able to really explain how I feel! Maybe if she really had an interest she could have corrected the problem and I would not have to go elsewhere!

Excellent doctor!

she is the best example of the doctor who really takes care of his patient. All my respect Dr. Hoda !!!

Caring

I have seen Dr. Hachicho for over 5 years and she has always been very efficient, professional, caring doctor. Never had any proplems communicating with her and she always takes her time explaining any/all diagnosis and course of actions.

Not satisfied

I went to Dr. Hachicho with a concern and I just felt like she was too relaxed about it. If I am a patient who is dealing with something that has been affecting me for years, I don't like it to be down played and told to me that I'm fine and I shouldn't worry. I need to have a physician who is going to take my medical issues seriously. I agree with the previous review about her being too "busy," which a patient should not be told if they are calling about concerns. I understand they cannot sit and talk to patients on the phone all day long as they have other patients to see but there are better ways of telling the patients that they will have to get back to them.

a good doctor and staff

i been going to her office for about 4 years she is vary sweet .

At first, it seemed like Dr. Hachicho was on top of things. But it took her almost one full month to get her report to the primary doctor. During numerous calls to her office, we were told that she was "very busy" and that she would send the report as soon as she could. This indicates that she does not have a sense of urgency or have her patients' best interests in mind.

Dr. Hoda M Hachicho is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manassas, VA.