Dr. Hoda Gabriel Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hoda Gabriel?

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Horrible experience. Nobody greeted us. Dr came in and out within 5 mins.

Mom of 3

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I really was very surprised to read the comments. I've been a Mom since 1987, and have a 17-yr-old who's been seeing Dr. Gabriel for more than 10 years. We have always been treated very well. The staff has always been friendly. I never noticed (in 10 years) dirty floors or rudeness - just don't get where these comments are coming from. It may not be the most elaborate medical facility I've ever seen, but it has always sufficed to accommodate my two sons (one now). There are hand-painted murals which I thought provided an enlightening ambiance for the little guys. Yes, we wait usually between 30 min or an hour BUT compared to MY doctors, it's not that long (seriously). Dr. Gabriel has been very courteous, thorough and I just am beyond perplexed as to the numerous inflammatory comments. Very stunned, quite frankly. I have been to MANY pediatricians and she is as courteous and competent as any I've met. Just don't get this.

don't go

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

My son was having problems with a cough amd 102.5 temp went to the er amd they told me to check in with his dr. We got an appointment a week later. The dr came into the rm and immediately said well he's a lottle slow isn't he ohh no I left. And switched drs they should never say something like that ever. My son is not slow at all.I was soo mad I would never recommend that place to any one. Please don't send your children there.

DONT GO HERE!!

Posted on November 25th, 2013

she is unprofessional and uncaring, and unsanitary. She did a culture on her infection and never got the results, then got a bill in the mail for $140.

I'd rate 0 stars if I could

Posted on January 18th, 2013

This place was an absolute nightmare!! The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional, no matter how kind you are to them. On top of that, I waited an hour and half to see Dr. Hoda Gabriel even though I had an appointment and arrived early. The waiting room and patient rooms are FILTHY. Floors and walls were stained and everything looked extremely dirty and cluttered...which is not something you want to see when you go to a doctor. I took my daughter there for a checkup and was very concerned she would catch something just being there. I quickly changed pediatrician offices after my 1st appointment. I should have read all of their horrible customer reviews on other websites before choosing this place. Do not take your children there!

Posted on September 12th, 2012

The staff is very unprofessional & unfriendly. The rooms are very dirty. I don't recommend anyone bringing their children here. Dr. Gabriel & the staff look & act very miserable.

Would not recommend

Posted on September 6th, 2012

The only way I can be seen for my son's appointment "on time" is if i show up at least 30 minutes early. I would ask if they are running behind and I would be told that I will be seen at my appointment time...which has yet to be true. There an older lady who answers the phone after hours...she is NOT the friendliest AT ALL. I am a first time mom and I have had to call twice. Both times she has been rude, very short with me, and has raised her voice to me!! I would not recommend this pediatrician.

Worse doctor ever!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

We were new to San Antonio and wanted a doctor close by our house so we showed up for our first appt. the floors were dirty, smelled dirty and staff is rude!! I'm in the medical field and was so disgusted with everything about this office and the doctor walked in the room after waiting 2 hrs to see her the rooms were even dirty and stinky!! I then decided to find another doctor and office took 2 wks to send records that is ridiculous I don't know how this doctor stays in practice!! Good luck to the new pts she sees they will soon find out how gross this office is

never going here ever again

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Most disgusting Clinic Ever!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

First of all the staff is very unfriendly and unprofessional, they roll their eyes and act like you are bothering them by just being there. The clinic is filthy with dirty floors, bad smells, and dead insects on the floor. Seriously consider going somewhere else!

Never going here again

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Ive taken both of my kids and each time we waited two hours for the doctor and when she finally came in she spent about two minutes with us. the room we were in was filthy. I am positive they dont mop the floor.Then she ordered 6 vaccinations for my one year old and when I asked the nurse if this was normal the nurse replied I dont know. never take your child here.

Worst experience

Posted on January 8th, 2012

We took in our son for a regular check-up and the doctor barely looked at him. She declared he was fine and was walking out the door before we could ask any questions or voice any concerns.She made us feel like we were intruding on her time by asking her to do a medical exam on her patient-our son. It was the worst medical experience we've ever had. We had to take him to another doctor to do the check-up because we sincerely felt that she did nothing. We immediately switched pediatricians and have never returned to her.