Dr. Holger Gieschen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holger Gieschen?

So kind!

Posted on October 29th, 2014

I agree with everything the prior reviewer said. He also knew more about my condition than some of the other doctors who wanted me to follow a different course. Thank heaven for Dr. Gieschen!

Exceptional

Posted on January 6th, 2014

This is an extraordinary doctor. His "bedside" manner and demeanor is most impressive. He spent an inordinate amount of time visiting with me and answering my many questions. Just overall easy going yet knowledgeable in his field without making one feel inferior. He is the kind of personal I'd like to hang out with once the business part of our relationship is over.

Posted on August 27th, 2014

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.