Dr. Holly J Duck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly J Duck?

Unsuccessful surgery

Dr Duck did a horrible job on my surgery. I had to have another surgery 16 mos later to clean up the debris and complete the job she billed for. The shoulder was then fixed and I am still healing from the second surgery. She left unabsorbable stitches and bone chips. She performed 1/3 of the mumford excision and billed for the total Mumford bone excision. She left my shoulder in terrible condition. She also did not listen very well.

I have only the best to say about the professionalism and high quality of work performed by Dr. Holly Duck. I had both knees replaced (done 3 mos apart). She was very clear in outlining what the procedure would entail including follow up rehab. Her bedside manner is excellent. She is direct and also very approachable. Thank you Dr. Duck for giving me my life back again!!

Knees

Dr. Duck replaced both of my knees in 2009. I found Dr.Duck and her staff to be caring, professional, and attentive during my stay at Meriter and during my rehab. I would highly recommend Dr. Duck to my family and friends. I received and continue to receive excellent care from Dr. Duck and her Nurse Sharon.

Dr. Holly J Duck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.