Dr. Holly Edmonds-Barassi Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Holly Edmonds-Barassi?

Irritated, disappointed, angry

Posted on January 8th, 2014

When i transferred from my previous, now retired, doctor of 25 years, i chose to go to someone who was young, likely to be up on her field, and not about to retire soon. i found Dr. Edwards to be brisk, unsympathetic, and hurried, altho there was no one in the waiting room when i checked in. I thought she was rude, impatient, and condescending to me, treating me as if i was in my dotage...assuming that because of my age i suppose. I have no opinion as to her medical knowledge or ability, but she needs lessons in bedside manners. She appeared to be asserting her 'doctorness', wanting to establish an authoritative manner. I won't be going back to her...i also disliked the office location, and lack of directions in the parking deck. it was hard to find the office. There is no reason for any patient to have this type of experience.

Posted on July 3rd, 2014