Dr. Holly M Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly M Gross?

You need an eye doctor...don't pass this one up

Wonderful bedside manner Great Staff

Great Doctor Who Listens

I would definitely recommend Dr. Gross. Dr. Gross saw me for the usual annual eye exam and my mother for an issue she is having with a corneal ulcer. She has a great "bedside manner" and was great at putting my mother at ease. The thing I noticed most was that Dr. Gross actually pays attention to what you say. She listens, a novelty among doctors I've known in the past.

Cataract Surgery

I was required to have cataract surgery at age 50. I was very nervous and went to three different doctors before finding Dr. Gross. She performed a no-stitch, no-needle procedure, done with numbing drops, that was virtually painless to removed the cataract and insert a new lens. The only slight pain I felt with the nurse putting in my IV. My treatment by Dr. Gross and her staff was excellent and I would highly recommend her to everyone. Her testing equipment and office is up-to-date with the technology.