Dr. Holly L Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly L Hamilton?

No time

Good doctor but is limited to 15 minutes per office visit. Will not stay for any reason, not even to write a prescription.

Natural Health

I appreciate she is NOT all about drugs and open to natural remedies!!

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Hamilton was very attentive to any questions or concerns I had. She allowed me to understand medical terms of what I was being treated for. Her response to questions I had via on-line were well before the allotted time given.

3tigers

This doctor was curt and downright rude when I asked questions. My time in the exam room was 10 minutes and she seemed impatient with me.

Best Care Anywhere!

Don't go to her

All she is good for is to write renewable prescription.s Order for blood work not complete. Authorized wrong BP medicine (extended release) w/o changing how to take. If I had not noticed, my BP would have bottomed out. More recently I was contacted by a surgeon for appt for a serious problem, without contacting me prior to calling him.

Great Doctor, great office

Great doctor, I saw her for the first time one month ago. She was on time, her staff was courteous, she was very sincere, she listened to me. She was very smart, I dont know who wrote that other review because I did not have that experience at all, of course I did not come out and ask for pain medication, after the exam she offered the medication and when I said I did not want to take narcotics she offered some non narcotic replacements.

ER VISIT

Dr Hamilton was the dr on call when my husband had to go to the Fernandina ER. We liked her very much. She was very efficient and seemed very knowledgeable. She took time with us to explain so we understood, but was also very professional.

Stay away

The doctor is now with Yulee family practice. She treats everyone like they are a drug addict if they ask for pain medication. If you have pain don't bother coming here. Heck don't even expect to be examined. Also don't expect her to call you if you need to speak to her. A waste of money and time.

Dr. Holly L Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yulee, FL.