Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Holly L Hanson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Holly L Hanson has the following 8 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Holly L Hanson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
We love Dr. Hanson-Swim. She is an amazing doctor. My girls love her. I have a 10 and 12 year old. When my 12 yr old starting experiencing chest pains last year, she immediately jumped on it. We had many people tell us it was growing pains, but Dr. Hanson-Swim made sure to get us in to see a top pediatric cardiologist immediately (which to get an appointment that quick with a specialized cardiologist is no easy task). I would not take my girls anywhere else. I highly recommend her.
I've been taking my children to Dr. Hanson for a few years now. The staff always goes above and beyond when it comes to our visits. As for Dr. Hanson, all I can say is we love her beyond words. She demostrates an eagerness to treat my children that you don't see in doctors anymore. My kids love her so much that they don't fear "going to the doctor." Her bedside manners are to die for! She totally the best in Lubbock. Anyone not taking their kids to her must be insane!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Holly L Hanson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Holly L Hanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.