Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Holly Imlach
Dr. Holly Imlach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conyers, GA, with other offices in Conyers, GA and Social Circle, GA (and 2 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Imlach is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center, Rockdale Medical Center, Inc and Cobb Hospital. Dr. Imlach has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Holly Imlach has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Holly Imlach has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Holly Imlach has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr.Imlach was actually highly recommended to me, by several nurses, for her excellent surgical skills and success rates and I simply can not praise her enough. She is a very professional, knowledgeable and amazing doctor who explains everything you need to know in detail and answers questions with patience, never making you feel rushed or hurried. Her staff are wonderful as well, working together with Dr. Imlach, to make you feel comfortable and well taken care of at each and every visit. Dr. Imlach successfully preformed my hysterectomy without any complications and took well care of me before during and after the procedure, which I'm sure, was quite a feat for her, as this was my FIRST time having surgery and the FIRST time being put to sleep, so needless to say, I was really nervous and scared at first but she eased my mind and in the end, I went to the hospital without hesitation and felt confident that I had made the right decision choosing Dr. Imlach. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Imlach and she will continue to be the only ob gyn for me.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Imlach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dekalb Medical Center
Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
11 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Holly Imlach in this video.
Dr. Holly Imlach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.