Dr. Holly H Kodner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly H Kodner?

Best doctor

Great doctor! She makes you feel extremely comfortable, she's also very easy to talk to. The office is fast with call backs.

LOVE Dr. Kodner. She has great bedside manner and always follows up after appointments and makes sure you understand everything that is going on. Staff is great too.

Great Experience

I had been to this practice many times but never saw Dr. Kodner. Due to staffing changes, I decided to see Dr. Kodner. I had been having some issues that I was anxious about and was very interested to hear her ideas on those issues. I knew I would need more time than normal and was hoping that she would take the time with me. She was very polite, her bedside manner was awesome. I felt very at ease with her immediately. She took all the time I needed and didn't leave until all of my questions were answered. I have been a patient of the practice for about 15 years now and have never had any problems. The staff and doctors have always been very courteous and respectful. I have always felt like I mattered to them. I will definitely see her again and would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

VERY easy to talk to about anything.

I was looking for a new OB/GYN. Dr. Kodner is WONDERFUL!!! She is young and super nice. I didn't feel like she rushed me out and she has an AWESOME bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new doctor. The only issue I had was with the office staff being a little snobbish...I had to wait about 30 minutes before I was taken back.

Dr. Kodner is amazing. She always makes me feel as comfortable as possible and puts me at ease. She never judges you on your sex history and I really like that too.

Going to the OBGYN isn't exactly pleasant for anyone. Dr. Kodner made me feel comfortable immediately. I would highly reccomend her to anyone and have!