Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Holly M Leeds
Dr. Holly M Leeds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA, with other offices in Grass Valley, CA and Auburn, CA . She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Leeds is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Holly M Leeds has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Holly M Leeds has the following 2 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Holly M Leeds has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 26
Stay away, she will demean you and treat you as if you are incompetent of knowing your own body. Her fix all is anti depressants, even though she was told they make me anxious, interfered with my sleep, and caused body facial ticks, not to mention the weight gain (which causes depression) and the withdraw from going off them. Have a cupboard full of pills she tried to push on me. I have been down that road and am not going back on those zombi drugs.
She attacked me for 'double-dipping' in controlled medications. Subsequently, asking my doctor for any kind of new or different treatment usually just pisses her off. Her uncontrolled verbal, physical, and sexual abuse of patients is also documented here by the reviewers who preceded me. In conclusion, although Dr. Holly Leeds may not be a criminal, she needs to be put in her place.
I came across Holly Leeds name while doing some research online. Our experience with her was many years ago (before doing online reviews was an option), but I can see she hasn't changed a bit. I'm amazed this woman is still practicing. My son is severely disabled, & she was one of his doctors while he was hospitalized once. She actually wanted us to stop giving him antibiotics, talking about the "quality of life in Tibetian terms", and told me I was keeping him alive for me, not him. Luckily my son doesn't have the ability to comprehend what she was saying. This woman has severe psychological issues. Control, thought patterns that don't allow her to listen to others, lack of compassion, amongst other things. I'm amazed that after the experiences people have noted here that she has not reflected on herself and her behavior, and sought out the help she obviously needs.
Dr. Leeds is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Holly M Leeds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Holly M Leeds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.