Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Holly Masel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Masel was the reason I was able to conceive and deliver my son naturally and without any fertility treatments. I suffer from Endometriosis and Polysistic Ovarian syndrome. I had been trying for 3 years to conceive. Two months after a succesful sugery performed by Dr. Masel, I became pregnant with my son. I have a very low to no tolerance for pain. I had the best, healthy and pain-free delivery because of the getle care Dr. Masel gave me. My son is a healthy and happy five year old. Dr. Masel is a professional. She is very knowledgable in her field of work and most importantly, she is extremely compassionate with her patients.
Dr. Masel is the best OB/GYN ever. She delivered both of my children and miscarriage. Her bedside manner is impeccable, and she is just as smart as she is kind. With my second pregnancy, I was very nervous that I wouldn't "get" Dr. Masel to deliver the baby (they do have four doctors there and in all fairness she does deserve a day off!) but it all worked out and now I have two beautiful children.
I relocated to the area for job purposes and had a hard time finding a doctor. After tiresome of constantly traveling out of state to my main doctor, I found AWC and was given an (godsend) appointment with Dr. Masel. At the end of my first appointment, I was instantly impressed and amazed by her knowledge, expertise and her wonderful bedside manner, one that I have never come across in a doctor in my life! She is absolutely phenomenal and very compassionate. My mother and I absolutely adore her. I am sooo glad and lucky to have found Dr. Masel. Now, my life is better because of her.
Dr. Masel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virginia Hospital Center
11 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Holly Masel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1625 N George Mason Dr, Arlington, VA
Dr. Holly Masel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.