More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Holly M Romero has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Holly M Romero has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Holly M Romero has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Romero, came into my daughter's hospital room acting like she wanted to help my daughter, but then ended up treating me like I was a bad mother, and abusing my daughter. She did a bone scan of my daughter stating they had to do this because of the crying that my daughter was doing. She did not want to diagnos the problem along with her her coworkers, they wanted to say I was a bad mother. This doctor is not there for the paitent, but rather there to take children from there parents.
I would like to tell all parents to watch out for this Doctor. My experience was awful with what she did to my granddaughter. Dr. Romero had ordered a full body scan on my granddaughter at 2 months of age. Not taking the time to figure out what was going on she put blame on parents. Any Doctor would have taking the time to search records to find out how parents were treating child from main pediatrician before ever subjecting a child to this type of scan which they never do on a child this young because of cancer causing in later years. This was the worst experience of our lives at this hospital would never recommend it to any parent that has a sick child. It was found later that she had a bladder infection and severe kidney infection which damaged her kidneys for life. Now you tell me how this was missed because they focused on parents from advise of Dr.Romero. Parents go through so much stress with a sick child and this establishment added nothing but trauma to parents and most of all to Riley. So please take caution when seeing Dr. Romero always have someone with you for added support and document everything.
13 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Holly M Romero accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaui Memorial Medical Center, 221 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI
Dr. Holly M Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.