Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Holly Y Sata
Dr. Holly Y Sata, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Sata is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center. Dr. Sata has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Holly Y Sata has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Holly Sata is an Amazing, Knowledgeable Doctor who has EXCELLENT bedside manner, REALLY CARES for her patients, spends time with you, as opposed to other Dr's who just consider you a number & money!...NOT DR. SATA!!! She is AMAZING, & any and ALL of my procedures have been and will always be the Dr. I go to!! I have been seeing Dr. Sata for YEARS.... I'm so grateful I found her... I can't say enough good things about Dr. Sata... SERIOUSLY! !! If you want a Dr. who does injections etc for Pain Management, you couldn't be in BETTER HANDS!!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.HOLLY SATA!!! You will be SOOO HAPPY!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2014, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sata is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Holly Y Sata accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Holly Y Sata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.