Dr. Holly Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Schwartz?

N.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

I did see her 2-3 times for psychiatric services a few years ago. I reached out to her a couple of times over the phone to ask questions about the medications she prescribed me --she told me that she would have to start charging me for phone sessions--keep in mind, we would be on the phone for 5 minutes and she rarely even returned my calls. I was dealing with severe depression and an eating disorder and my psychologist kept in touch with her so they would be on the same page - my psychologist suggested that I go in-patient for these issues. Right when I arrived for my next psychiatry visit, Dr. Schwartz said that due to my mental health status, she couldn't handle my case and just dismissed me - she didn't even give me a referral or guide me towards other resources that could help me. I felt she was unbelievably unethical to simply dismiss a patient who was very distressed and possibly in danger. This was such a horrible experience.

She is shady & horrible

Posted on May 17th, 2015

Horrible experience! I've been to her 3 times and I wanted to like her but I knew it was weird when she finished every one of my sentences, with the wrong assumption first of all... Wanted to tell me stories about her life & beliefs. Told me to go to the ATM format co pay Bc she doesn't take cards. Then when I ran out of my meds, knowing I need them for depression... Told me she won't call them in or electronically so if have to pick up the script, but not until after hours so it would cost me an extra $50 fee!!!! So she makes more obey for writing on a peice of paper than actually talking to me for a half hour!!!!???? Also cut time short Bc she had other patients waiting. She's a shady doctor. Very upsetting

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Excellent help and profesional experience

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Not Intuitive. Thought I was about to cry, when my current therapist says opposite

Posted on January 29th, 2017