Dr. Holly Wang Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Holly Wang?

This doctor over bill every well baby visits

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Holly Wang is a mediocre doctor. Watch out for your bill for well baby visits, she tends to over bill when they submit claims to my insurance company.

Great doctor - abhorrent staff

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I have to give a very negative review of the office. Dr. Wang had been my child's doctor for 10 years. We LOVED her so we followed her from the practice she left. All was fine, so I thought. I skipped a year in making an regular check-up and they dropped our child as a patient - with no notice. They were extremely rude when I called to make an appointment - I asked repeatedly for an exception - I mean, my daughter was having a severe asthmatic coughing fit while I was on the phone and they still were extremely rude. I tried to remain calm, but the attitude and demeanor of their male office manager made it impossible. He wouldn't budge!! He wouldn't let me talk to the doctor. Nothing. Finally, I got so frustrated, my Chicago-gal came out and I called him the a-word. Yes, I did and I'm not ashamed. They have also decided to terminate our relationship. Didn't they already do so? Without my knowledge? Now, they won't return my calls to get my child's medical records!

Awful treatment

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Horrific office staff has ruined this practice and an otherwise caring doctor.

Nightmare Office

Posted on December 5th, 2013

The "practice manager" is the rudest most hostile person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. He will not take a message for the doctor, is extremely combative on the phone and uses the very busy office telephone for his own personal calls, so concern parents have no choice but to keep calling as they can't get through. When you confront him about the fact the phone is never turned on at their business hours at 8:30am and that you cant get through he has the gull to call you a liar. Beside his horrible manners or lack of manners there is no doctor on call. This is very concerning as most parents do not want to take their babies to the ER. The office is cold and very uninviting. It is my opinion that they only care about making money and not taking care of children. The final straw was that I took my baby to the office 3 times for stomach problem only to be dismissed. After watching my baby crunched up in pain I decided to switch doctors to find out my baby had a sensitivity to his formula. Thanks a lot for nothing Kindercare!!!

If only we had known.

Posted on April 28th, 2013

On the third day of our baby's life we took her to Dr. Holly Wang for her first newborn checkup. She was a healthy baby in every way other than seemingly not had a wet diaper in the past 12 hours. With no consideration of the dangers involved Dr. Wang sent us off to wait three-and-a-half hours in a disgusting ER waiting room alongside accident victims, homeless and gravely-ill individuals spreading all manner of germs in a small confined area. Despite promising to supervise our daughters care she never contacted the ER once to recommend treatment or testing or inquire about our daughter's well being. Never returned a single call despite being the ER's on-call pediatrician that evening. It was in this filthy germ-ridden room, packed with sick adults that Dr Wang made us wait three and a half hours out of her own carelessness and negligence. And still to this day no call to the ER. No call to us. And most shocking of all - no apology. Dr. Wang's actions seriously call into question her professionalism and judgement as both a doctor and a human being. Hopefully through writing this others will be spared the awful experience she inflicted upon our family.

Find another doctor!!

Posted on June 20th, 2012

This place deserves negative stars. I initially signed up with Dr. Wang to be my childs pediatrician, but a week before my baby is due, I called the office to ask a question regarding my baby's bedding. The office staff was very rude and responded that they cannot answer any questions pertaining to the baby till the baby is born. Further, they take very long to return calls (about 2 days) and the office manager is very rude. I should have realized that the 30 minute wait to go see the doctor to "interview" he was a bad sign. This is just disgusting behavior. As a first time parent, i had a simple question that I need the doc's opinion on and they cant even take 5 mins to answer the question. This experience really says a lot about the practice. Needless to say I will NEVER EVER go back to this doctor and am changing pediatricians. Thank God that I found about the reality of this doctor's office before my baby was born.

Good doctor and bad office staff

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Dr Wang is nice and professional, but the office staff and manager are the worst I have seen working in health care industry for over 15 years. The staff is not friendly and can be very rude with simple request, and the manager is not much better and certainly not there for the patients/customers. It's not a formula for success in client oriented environment or if you are looking for a long term doctor-patient relationship. Not worth the headache or attitude despite good doctors.

Posted on August 7th, 2017