Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Holly L Wherry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I went to go see Dr. Wherry for irregular periods (she was the only dr who could get me in). She spent very little time with me and acted like she didn't really care or value what I had to say. When she gave me a pelvic exam, she was extremely rough and made me scream and cry out in pain several times (I have a very high pain tolerance). She had this "suck it up" attitude. I will never go to Dr. Wherry again. Awful awful awful doctor.
At 40 weeks pregnant she decided to stop talking my phone calls even tho I was having problems. She had told the nurses in ob to insist that I was on complete bedrest but didn't give a reason. She says I'm having real labor just things aren't regular like they should be but REFUSES to help me along. Not a satisfied person right now.
I just started with Dr. Wherry ad so far she has been a bit different than my old doctor, mainly more direct and blunt, which I appreciate. She does seem very busy, but seems attentive in the room. Very hard to get an appt but her P.A. Bridgette is great!
Dr. Wherry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Holly L Wherry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Holly L Wherry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Branson, MO.