Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Holly Zoe has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Holly Zoe has the following 8 expertise
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
Dr. Holly Zoe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Holly Zoe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 82
I have been a patient of Dr. Zoe for three years. Due to very painful injuries, I needed someone who could correctly diagnose and treat the injuries so that I could regain my mobility and life. She did just that and expertly so and not just with medications. She used her expertise as an anesthesiologist and medical instruments to pinpoint the source of the pain and treat it effectively.
I went to Zoe for about 3 yrs. I met her mabey2 times face to face. I ended up going through withdrawal thanks to her. Also found out she had turned my pimp form on me without my knowledge. So if your doing the right thing and finding a real doctor make sure to get a copy of your records. You might be surprised
Dr.Zoe is the worst doctor I have ever been to. That's if you ever see her. I hadn't seen her for over a year now it's always a pac and it's never the same one. I knew she was in the office I seen her in the lobby, and the still sent the pac in!!! She's a chicken as a doctor. She thinks she can play GOD with your life and pain. I wouldn't send a enemy to see her. Nobody deserves that. Her nurses don't even know how to hook up a oxygen tank I had to do it and she just walked out of the room. Unbelievable but very true!!!
I used to like this facility until I met with Dr. Zoe. I was doing well on my medications and she came in and messed up everything! She was ignorant and accused me of things that were not true. When I tried to explain to her she dismissed me. All of her staff have left and now I know why!! It seems as if this is a new way of treatment judging from the recent comments. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new pain management specialist!
27 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Holly Zoe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMark Alan Greenfield Md, 1352 E Center St Ste A, Pocatello, ID
Dr. Holly Zoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pocatello, ID.