Dr. Holman Chan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holman Chan?

My femur healed nicely just a little weakness still, was seen quickly in the Henderson office

Ankle Surgery

Had major ankle surgery with Dr. Chan, he did an amazing job. During my office visits he completely went over the entire surgery and recovery process, never rushed. Answered any questions we had and made sure we understood everything he answered. His office assistants were also incredible. They helped with all the paperwork that was needed for the hospital and insurance. I highly recommend Dr. Chan & his staff.

Dr. Chan and team we're awesome! I will recommend him to family and friends!

Thanks Dr Chan

I am soooo happy that Dr Chan was the orthopedist on call the day I fell and broke my hip. His bedside manner put me at ease and his knowledge helped me feel, right away, that I was going to be well cared for. His manner is comforting, and his love of his practice shows.

First Broken bone!

I never broke a bone before and Dr Chan was awesome! I saw him after I broke my arm/wrist He was very kind, fun and super smart. He has a great bed side manner and I never felt rushed.

Realtor

Dr. Chan is the best orthopaedic surgeon in the world. I fractured my hip falling on hard tile floor. I am only 51 was rushed to emergency room and needed immediate surgery. It is 10 weeks later and I have been walking without a cane for 6 weeks now. Never had hardly any pain either. I highly recommend Dr. Chan. I am so greatful for him. I even escaped this injury with no limp.

Was great and answered all my qusetions and he was able to help me with the problom that I had.

I will walk again thanks to Dr. Chan

He's a miracle man with what he has done.For my leg was destroyed and he gave me hope . With time baby steps literally will walk again ...I couldn't ever appreciate or thank God for such blessing of a Dr ....

Ms

Dr Chan and I met when I was taken to St Rose emergency room with a broken hip. He was most informative and more importantly takes time with you. Differently cares. I would recommend Dr Chan to anyone.

Dr. Chan is the best!

Dr. Holman Chan is one of the best orthopedic surgeons out there in the valley. His bedside manners are outstanding and he wants the best for his patients. Very gentle hearted man that loves his job. I would recommend him to others.

Great doctor!

Dr. Chan was terrific to work with. He was very knowledgeable and was nice and always willing to explain anything that we had a question on. We were very happy with his work on my husbands ankle and would highly recommend Dr. Chan and his services to anyone! Great job Dr. Chan!

Foot Surgery

Dr. Chan is a wonderful Dr. Explains things so a layman can understand. I had the utmost confidence in his ablities. His bedside manner is great. Made both my wife and I feel very comfortable.

Dr. Holman Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.