Dr. Holmes Marchman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Holmes Marchman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

staff very unfriendly

Posted on December 24th, 2013

Holly Archer was wonderful..the rest of the staff could use a few lessons in customer service..very long wait in getting results from tests also.

patient

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

Dr. Marchman was very kind to my elderly mother. She is hard of hearing, but he made sure she understood his questions and directions. He is very "to the point" but with a purpose....to make an accurate diagnosis. I have been a nurse for 38 years and have become very cynical when visiting a new doctor. I would have no hesitation referring other patients to Dr. M.

Good doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr Marchman has always been kind, courteous,and knowledgeable in my contacts with him which include hospital rehab and office visits.

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

The same thing happened to me! He was so rude, would interupt me, and roll his eyes at me. He told me I was taking too long to answer his questions...sorry I was trying to give you all the information you needed to HELP ME. After 10 minutes of him treating me like that I finally just walked out. He nor his staff cared about my feelings and how he treated me. I would never refer him to anybody. If you want a good neurologist I recommend Dr. McDonald. He is just down the road from this man and actually cares about me and has helped me out!

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Was extremely rude.While he was asking me questions he would interupt me and try to answer the questions for me. EX: He had asked me when I quit doing the exercises MY doctor gave me and before I could give an answer he rudely jumped in and said "what like the month after?" Who in the professional field would be rude enough to do that. I would never refer ANYONE to him. He doesn't care about you just about the money. WORST "DOCTOR" PERIOD!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2015