Dr. Homeira Mehrabian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Homeira Mehrabian?

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Dr. Mehrabian is incredibly thorough and caring. She is very professional, friendly, & explains things in detail. She is by far one of the best doctors that I have ever encountered! Her staff is great as well!

Best of the Best!!!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr Mehrabian excels in her field. After spending a week at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester with my husband with no clear path to recovery for him, Dr M correctly diagnosed his problem and adjusted/changed his medications. He was healthy again soon afterwards. We both find her to be not only exceptionally bright, but also compassionate and friendly. An office visit with Dr Mehrabian is like a breath of fresh air!

Highly recommended gastroenterologist

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Most wonderful doctor, ever!

Posted on March 1st, 2017

If I could give a better than 5 star rating, I would do so! Dr. Mehrabian is the most thorough, compassionate I have ever had. She not only does not give up on finding the source of the problem, she does it with such care and concern. She is absolutely a unique and exceptional physician!

Posted on February 21st, 2017

I was quite desperate when I first came to Dr. Mehrabian. She acted quickly and found a way to save me from suicide or surgery. She continues to listen and respond to any new problems I have.

great doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I've had two colonoscopies and a number of visits, and its only hit me lately ... today in fact, when I came to realize just how much of a caring and compationate Dr. Mehrabian is ... She is an expert with a heart, something of a fictional anomaly in today's world ... I would truly recommend her to anyone ... She is deep, with a caring professional knowledge and demeanor. She is compassionate, one of the most basic and essential characteristics. I trust her with my health and well being, and hope she will stay in the area for a long time.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Mehrabian was excellent. I had seen several other gastroenterologists and she was the only one able to find out what the problem was and solve it. She made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease with the scope procedure. I would recommend Dr. Mehrabian to anyone looking for a fantastic gastroenterologists.

Excellent physician

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Mehrabian is an excellent physician who was able to correct the misdiagnosis by another GI specialist and who offered excellent clinical advice to treat my issues with GERD. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and has a good bedside manner to address your concerns. Would highly recommend.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

She's an Awesome doctor my procedure went great and her staff is so nice and helpful

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Outstanding doctor and Professionalism Excellent

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Dr. Mehrabian is personable, listens with intent, is patient when addressing my questions, and doesn't appear rushed to get me out of the exam room as quickly as possible, like other doctors I've seen. She genuinely seems like she cares about my well-being. These are the traits I look for in a doctor.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Poor bedside manner. Quick to schedule procedure without test results.