3.4

Have you seen Dr. Homer A Ferguson Jr?

Get it right

I called for glasses when I arrived to my appointment I was told it wasn't covered under my ins because I needed to be seen by a DO type of dr....they new what I wanted and my ins co. This isn't the first time I had a problem. My mom came in for cataracts and after the exam she was told Dr. Ferguson don't do cataract surgery... Mom is 83 and in wheelchair

He had a terrible manner. I am an older patient and when I told him I had dry eyes he told me there was nothing to do about it and that I should "just deal with it." I've since learned there is much that can be done. Avoid this doctor like the plague...even you have the plague and he's the last doctor left alive.

Dr. Homer A Ferguson Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleville, IL.