- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Homer C Linard III DO
Dr. Homer C Linard III, DO is a doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Homer C Linard III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Homer C Linard III has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Homer C Linard III Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Homer C Linard III
Dr. Linard III graduated from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine in 1982. Dr. Linard III works in Farmington Hills, MI and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Linard III is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills.