Dr. Homer Richer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Homer Richer?

Great Doctor, Awful Service

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I have used Dr. Richer for a number of years, and I have been very pleased with his ministrations. That said, I recently had an urgent/emergency problem relating to one of my eyes. I called, was given an appt. for 10 days later. Then I went in, was told to sit down after I explained my situation, was ignored for an hour and then sent home. I went home, called another doctor with the same specialty and saw him within two hours, quite possibly saving my vision in one eye. I called today to cancel any further appointments and was put on hold. After five minutes I hung up.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

because of him, my eyes are worst. every time I went to an office visit it was over 2 or 3 hrs. wait!

Posted on February 7th, 2017